Ableton Live Master Class
For more information
Call: 0161 237 7570
Ideal for aspiring electronic music or hip-hop producers, or DJs taking their performances to the next level.
This 10-week course is designed to equip you with the skills to competently compose, mix, and perform a variety of music, using Ableton’s legendary Live music production suite. The course covers all aspects of using the software, and allows you to develop your own musical style, culminating in a live performance of your work. The course is taught using hands-on workshops and individual practical/studio time.
Whether you are an aspiring electronic music or hip hop producer, performer, or a DJ wanting to take your skills to the next level, this course is for you.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating system
What you will learn
- How to use Ableton Live as a production and performance tool
- How to create and edit audio clips
- How to use MIDI controllers and Virtual Instruments
- How to Integrate Live with Propellerhead Reason
- How to take DJing beyond 2 turntables
- How to Finish and output a professional product
Tutor Biography: Thom Powell
Thom has worked with music technology & computers for over 10 years, both as a DJ and live performer, appearing regularly around UK & Europe. As a tutor and tech advisor since 2001, Thom brings a unique blend of production knowledge and compositional talent to the Futureworks team.
To book your place on this course, or for more information, call 0161 237 7570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org